YSR Rythu Bharosa 2021 Payment Status, Installment, farmers list and app can be checked here. Get the YSR Rythu Bharosa status and 2nd installment status from here. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Sh. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the list of beneficiaries for the Rythu Bharosa Yojana. The list of the beneficiary can be downloaded from the official portal i.e. ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. The status of payment will be available on this link from 15th May 2021.
YSR Rythu Bharosa 2021
The applicants can check the payment status, install amount, and checking procedure about the scheme from this page. The farmers of Andhra Pradesh state will be awarded the Rs 5500 under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. The installment of Rs. 5500 will be sent directly to the accounts of the farmers. The direct links to check the installment status are given on this page.
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary list, Farmer list, Installment status and other important details can be checked from this page.
Check Rythu Bharosa Status
Other Govt Schemes for Farmers
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
About Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The scheme was launched in October 2019 to help the farmers by giving them 13500 Indian rupees. Bout of these 13500 rupees, 6000 will be provided by PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana which is under central government. Rest 7500 will be provided by the AP state government. All the necessary details about the YSR Rythu Bharosa status and installment can be checked from this page.
All the details related to the Rythu Bharosa farmers list and beneficiary payment status can be checked from this page only.
How the money will be paid?
A total of 13500 will be paid in three installments.
- The first installment of Rs. 5500 and 7500 will be delivered before the Kharif session.
- The second installment of Rs 4000 will be given during the harvesting season, just before the starting of Rabi Season.
- The third installment of Rs. 2000 will be provided at the time of the Sankranti festival in January 2021.
How to check the YSR Rythu Bharosa status?
- Visit the official website of the scheme whose links are given below.
- Now click on the login button.
- Enter the Username and password and click on Login button.
- Select your village’s name and click the submit button.
- Click on the Edit button to confirm the Katha number or Pattaadhar number.
- Enter the khata number and search for your record.
This is how you can check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana status.
How to check the Rythu Bharosa Payment status?
- Click on the Payment Status link given below.
- Enter Your Aadhar number and Captcha.
- Click on the submit button.
- The payment status with district name, Mandal name, Panchayat name, village name, Famer Name and Khata number will be shown on the screen.
- Check the status.
If you have any doubts or questions about the release of Rythu Bharosa status then please leave a comment below.