Get Your WCD Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022 and get details for the post of Anganwadi Worker from the details provided here. The exam conducting body here is the Women and Child Development Authority, Karnataka. These officials recruit people for different job roles for the welfare of rural people. As the Government of India is working to improve these areas, they need skilled people to guide the rural individuals for health, wealth and education. To get more relevant details, read the full article!
- WCD Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022
- What is the Role of the Anganwadi Worker?
- Helper Admit Card Important Dates
- Useful Links
- The Selection process
- How to get the WCD Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022?
- How Can I Download the WCD Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022?
- What Information will be Covered in the Admit Card?
- When Will the Exam Take Place for WCD Karnataka?
WCD Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022
Women and Child Development, Karnataka, has released a notification for candidates applying for the Anganwadi Worker post. Overall, there are 141 posts for which several candidates have already started filling out their application forms. This is a state-level exam, and the job location will be Karnataka.
Once the candidates get their admit card, we would suggest them to begin with their revision. The syllabus and exam pattern are already uploaded on the official website. They must not waste time and focus on achieving above the cut-off marks.
What is the Role of the Anganwadi Worker?
The Anganwadi Worker is an individual who works under an affiliated Government department for the welfare of society. Their main concern is to provide knowledge and awareness among the rural people about women and child development. These are responsible for circulating mineral and vitamin supplements and guiding people on how to consume them. They make people understand diseases, medicine and how to treat them. Anganwadi Workers are a vital part of the ICDS scheme conducted in India. This promotes the child’s growth and development in the country. There are many responsibilities which an Anganwadi Worker has to handle.
- To support and participate in the Government programmes by WCD Karnataka
- Conduct servers for the rural families
- Organize pre-school activities for 3-6 years of age children
- to provide health and nutrition guidance to the rural women
- Conduct home visits to ensure that the parents are aware of their child’s growth and development
- Guide Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) engaged under the National Rural Health Mission
- To support and organize PPI (Pulse Polio Immunization) drives
|Age Limit: A candidate of 18 to 35 years can apply for the Anganwadi Worker Post. Age relaxation is given according to the rules and regulations of the WCD Government.|
Helper Admit Card Important Dates
The candidates who have filled out the application form for Anganwadi Helper for WCD Mandya can soon be viewing their hall tickets from the main website. The authorities have already scheduled its release that is ten days prior to the exam date. We have discussed the dates which can be helpful for a candidate in the table below.
|Notification for Anganwadi Worker Post||30th August 2022|
|Last Date to fill out the Application form||27th September 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||To be Announced soon|
Considering these dates, many eligible candidates have already applied for the post. If you have not filled up the registration form then do it on an immediate basis. For your convenience, we have given the general idea through this table. However, the candidates must visit the official website to get the latest information.
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022
- IB ACIO Admit Card 2022
- TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket 2022
- PSPCL ALM Admit Card 2022
- BSF HC Admit Card 2022
- SSC CPO Admit Card 2022
- Punjab Police SI Admit Card 2022
- TNMRB Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2022
The Selection process
After a candidate has cleared the exam, they must undergo some selection process.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
How to get the WCD Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022?
We have discussed a few steps which will be helpful for a candidate to get their admit card. They must carry a photo ID proof on the exam day to confirm their candidature.
- Visit the website @ anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- From the home page, click on WCD Mandya Anganwadi Admit Card 2022 link
- Enter your details as asked,d such as application number, Date of birth etc.
- Confirm the details
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and print it out
Since the admit card has not yet been released on the official website; candidates can follow these easy steps after it is made available by the concerned authorities. The candidates must note that they must share the details on the official website only to get the details of the hall ticket.
How Can I Download the WCD Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022?
You have to visit the official website: anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in for this purpose. You can follow the steps to download the admit card as we have discussed here in this article.
What Information will be Covered in the Admit Card?
Your hall ticket will consist of the exam centre location, exam day, date, duration of exam, your name, application number, etc.
When Will the Exam Take Place for WCD Karnataka?
February 2023 (Tentatively)