UPSC EPFO recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission – UPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of 421 Enforcement officers. Online Registrations for UPSC EPFO recruitment 2020 are already started. Eligible aspirants can visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in to apply for the job. Each candidate needs to apply for UPSC enforcement officer vacancy before the last date or his registration will not be accepted. Below we have discussed the details about the UPSC EPFO vacancy.
UPSC EPFO recruitment 2020
UPSC released the latest notification for the recruitment of 421 Enforcement officers and online registrations have started from 11th January 2020. Those candidates who are willing to be a part of the UPSC Enforcement team can now apply for the job. Each candidate needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria for UPSC EPFO recruitment. Applications will be taken by ORA – Online Recruitment Applications.
UPSC Enforcement Officer vacancy 2020
As we discussed earlier that there are 421 vacancies for enforcement officers and category wise posts can be checked from the table given below.
|Category||Number of posts|
UPSC EPFO Pay scale
Salary will be at Level 8 in the Pay Matrix as the 7th pay commission.
EPFO Recruitment Details
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Description||Enforcement Officer|
|Number of posts||421 posts|
|Notification release date||8th January 2020|
|Starting date of application||11th January 2020|
|Last date of application||31st January 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||1st February 2020|
|Date of Examination||4th October 2020|
|Selection Process||Written exam and interview|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC EPFO
EPFO Age Limit:
As per the EPFO notification, the maximum age to apply for this job is 30 years. Candidates above 30 years of age are not allowed to sit in the examination. Although, there is age relaxation for this UPSC EPFO recruitment. Age relaxation for SC?ST candidates are 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Each candidate who possesses a bachelor’s degree can apply for this job. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Law or an integrated five-year degree in law or MBA or postgraduate diploma in Management or Company Secretary or Charted Accounts or Management accountants will be given preference.
Also, candidates with two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters will also be given preference.
EPFO Selection process
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by an interview.
EPFO Application fee:
OBC/ General candidates: Rs. 25
SC/ ST/ PH /Women: No fee
UPSC EPFO exam pattern 2020
There are some key points about the examination which we want to discuss with you. These are as:
- The exam duration will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Marks weightage will be the same for every question.
- The exam will be Multiple Choice Questions (Objective).
- The test will be in both Hindi and English language.
- Negative marking is also there (1/3 marks per the wrong answer.
How to apply for UPSC Enforcement Officer recruitment 2020
- Registration will be made online at upsconline.nic.in and applications received via any other method will be rejected first hand.
- Candidates will have to upload the documents related to their date of birth, educational qualification, and experience. The size limit for the documents is mentioned in UPSC EPFO recruitment notification.
- Candidates need to fill all the details correctly. Must check your name spelling and other details carefully before final submission.
- Once you have filled all the details in the application form, you will have to save it and move to the document upload section.
- You need to upload PDF files of your certificates and photo of your signature. The size of the documents should be in the upload limit. Upload limit for the documents will be found written in the notification itself and also on the document upload page.
- After submitting the documents, General and OBC candidates will have to submit the application fee.
UPSC EPFO Notification 2020
UPSC recruitment notification for the post of enforcement officer is uploaded officially now. There are several important details also mentioned on this page, but if you want to read the detailed recruitment notification then you need to download the notification yourself. A lot of details like what should be the format of documents and document sizes are discussed in detail.
Also, education qualification, age relaxation, syllabus, exam pattern, last dates and much more are discussed in detail. You can download the notification from this page and read it carefully before applying for the job.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
This is all about the UPSC EPFO recruitment 2020. You can follow this page to apply for the Enforcement Officer posts. If you have any doubts or queries about the EPFO vacancy then you can comment it below. Our support team will reach out and will answer your question as soon as possible.