Get Your Punjab Police SI Admit Card 2022, check the Exam Date, and Download your Hall Ticket from here. An admit card is an essential document which needs to be carried during the exam day. It consists of the details such as the application number used to check the result, the exam day and date, name of the exam centre. You will find the details which are mandatory for you to know in this article.
Punjab Police SI Admit Card 2022
Punjab Police Recruitment Board has released a notification regarding the admit card for the Sub Inspector post 2022. The eligible candidates who have applied for the posts online can now get their hall tickets from the official website. There are around 50 posts available for the Punjab Police Department. You can check more details from here.
Kindly note that all the candidates have to first log in to the portal before accessing the contents. The candidates have to carry a Photo ID proof along with the admit card. They will get the admit card from the main website. We have discussed the steps below in this article for your reference.
The Sub Inspector Post
there are 560 vacancies available for The Sub Inspector Post. The candidates who will clear the exam have to go to Punjab to complete the selection process. The admit cards will soon be available on the main portal.
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
Exam Will be Objective Type
Questions will be in the form of MCQs
There will be 2 Papers
Maximum marks for each paper will be 400 marks
The time allocated for this exam will be of 120 minutes
How to Prepare for the Sub Inspector Post
The students who want to clear the exam can follow some preparation tips before getting the Punjab Police SI Hall Ticket. These will be helpful for them.
- Download the exam pattern format from the official website
- Make sure that you complete the learning of basic concepts
- Make consistency in the study routine
- Take small breaks
- Eat healthy meals
- Revise the syllabus by making notes
- Give mock tests
- Prepare for the exam using the previous year’s sample papers
- Refer to the popular books related to the SI exam
- Go through the current affairs from the newspaper or the internet
By following these quick tips, the candidates will get good marks and near the cut-off marks.
- TN MRB Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2022
- MAT Admit Card 2022
- RSMSSB Admit Card 2022
- NABARD Admit Card 2022
- AP NHM Hall Ticket 2022
After clarifying the exam, the tricky part a candidate must clear is the Selection Process. It includes the following:
- Physical Measurement test
- Physical Screening
Go through the entire article to know the details of the hall tickets and related information.
Punjab Police SI Exam Date
Below, we have listed some important dates in the tabular form related to Punjab Police SI Admit Card.
|Application Release Date||From July 2022 to 9th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||From July 2022 to 30th August 2022|
|Exam Date||24th to 30th September 2022 (Expected)|
The candidates must refer to the official website to check the exam dates.
What to do if you forget your ID?
It happens some of the times that a candidate forgets his/her ID. This is a mandatory credential for the candidates to check the result, get the latest updates and more. There are a few easy steps which will help you to get the ID again.
- Step 1: Browse the main website for Punjab Police SI Admit Card. We have provided the link to it at the end of this article.
- Step 2: On the homepage, search for the “Forgot Password” link and click on that
- Step 3: You might be directed to a different web page
- Step 4: Enter your registered email ID, or you can also enter your registered mobile number.
- Step 5: The candidates will receive a reset link
- Step 6: Click on that link
- Step 7:You will be directed to a page where you need to recover your ID
- Step 8:Now, log in again to complete the process
By these steps, you might be able to recover your ID. But don’t forget to keep it safe this time.
How to Download Hall Ticket?
Many candidates were getting confused about downloading the hall ticket. Therefore, instead of browsing several websites, simply log in to the main website and follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: Visit the official site of the Punjab Police: punjabpolice.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, search for the Punjab Police SI Hall Ticket link
- Step 3: Enter the registered credentials
- Step 4: Click on ‘Submit’
- Step 5: The admit card PDF will be displayed on your screen
- Step 6: Download the Punjab Police SI Admit Card and get a printout of the same for future reference
These are some of the steps that will benefit the candidates who want to get a job in the Police department of the Punjab State.
Q.1. Is there a Negative Marking in the Punjab Police SI Exam?
Ans.1. Yes, 25% marks will be deducted if you make a wrong answer.
Q.2. What documents are required for the Sub Inspector Punjab Police SI Admit Card?
Ans.2. Find the document below.
1. Passport size Photographs
2. Photocopy of Ration Card/ Driving license/Voter I-Card/Pan Card or any other residence certificate for address proof