PGCIL- Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2021 Notification Dates, Apply Online, Important dates, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, etc are available here. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recently released the notification to recruit Executive Trainees through GATE 2021. Aspirants can check out all necessary details about the examination from the detailed overview given below. Candidates can apply as per the dates mentioned in the official notification by their GATE registration number.
Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2021
Recruiting Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Job Title: Executive Trainee.
Pay Scale: 60,000 – 1,80,000 per month
Advertisement No.: Advt No. CC/04/2019
Important to Note: Only Civil, Electrical, CSE and IT engineers can apply for this recruitment and candidates will be selected on the record of their GATE score and personal interview which will be conducted after the GATE examination. At the time of verification, candidates must carry their GATE 2021 Admit card and GATE 2021 original scorecard.
Eligibility criteria for different branches and categories can be checked from the official notification. To download PGCIL recruitment through GATE 2021 notification pdf from below.
Candidate’s age should not exceed 28 years as on Dec 2021.
|Category||Age Limit in years|
How to Apply
- Candidates will have to apply online after the starting of the application from this page.
- They will have to enter their GATE 2021 details like Registration number and application ID etc.
- After the registration, they will get a unique ID from PGCIL.
- Your Login ID will be your registered email address and your registration number will serve as the password.
- After successful registration, You will get a confirmation email to your registered email address.
- You will have to take a print out of your application form and attach an affixed photograph.
Important DATE for PGCIL application
- Start date of online application: 31/01/2021
- Last date for application: 20/02/2021
- GATE Score: 85 %
- Group Discussion: 3 %
- Personal Interview: 12 %
- Total: 100 %
Personal Interview pass percentage :
|UR / EWS||40%|
|SC / ST||30%|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Recruitment Status||Check Here|