OSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 will be released soon on the official website. All information about the OSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 will be available on our website. All the candidates who have applied for this post will be waiting for the issue of the admit card. Admit cards will be issued on the online official website one or two weeks before the exam.
OSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021
This exam for this post will be conducted under Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission. A total of 600 recruitments have been issued for this post. For those who wanted to apply for this post, the online application was started on 07 January 2021, and the last date for the application was fixed on 06 February 2021. And soon the exam date will also be announced.
OSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 will be released on the official website. Stay connected with us for more information and read the article given on our website carefully.
No information about the admit card has been received yet. But we hope that the admit card will be issued soon. All the candidates will be getting excited to know the exam date. We hope that whoever is eligible for this post gets admitted to this pot. Read the article in full for more information.
OSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 – Highlights
|Organization name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission [OSSSC]|
|Application started from||07 Jan 2021|
|Last date to apply||06 Feb 2021|
|Admit card||Released soon|
OSSSC Pharmacist 2021 Needed Documents to Get Admit Card
To get OSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021, you have to try from an online website. To get the admit card, you have to take care of some important things. If you have all those documents then you can get the admit card easily. But if you do not have all the things or all the documents properly, then you will have to take advice from the officers above you and tell them about it.
Only then can you get your hall ticket. You will not be given entry without a hall ticket in the exam. If you have admitted card, then by that you will get an entry into the exam hall. Read the following documents carefully: –
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Name of the Exam.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Test Centre Details.
What to bring along OSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021?
With the admit card, you will have to bring any government document for screening so that the candidates who have come to take the exam are suitably correct or not. For any exam, it is very important to have some documents with admit card which can prove your identity. Read the given documents carefully: –
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- College ID
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Ration Card
- Driving License
How to download OSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021?
- Open the official website for OSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021.
- After that, the home page will open.
- Search for the admit card on the home page and click on it.
- Fill in your details to get the admit card.
- After filling in the details, your admit card will be opened.
- Save it to PDF and download it.
- Take out two hard copies of the admit card for future examination use.
Note: – All information about Odisha Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 will be available on our website. If you want to ask any question related to the exam, then you can message us in the comment section, we will definitely answer your question.