NEET Challenger App Download for PC, iOS, Android is available now. NEET challenger app is launched to help students get 10 years old papers for preparation. Aakash Educational Services Ltd (AESL) has launched an application named NEET Challenger which is available for all devices. The app will help the students by providing them last 10 years’ questions of NEET and AIPM.
NEET Challenger App Download
The app is made available on the Google Play store and a direct link to the app page is given on this page. The app is designed just the help the aspirants only so we highly recommend that students download this app and go through the previous year papers.
|All details related to NEET app are provided on this page. You may also check the other useful links related to NEET exam from this page.
NEET Admit card 2020
National Testing Abhyas App
NEET Exam centres 2020
NEET Challenger app features
- The App provides past 10 years NEET and AIPMT questions chapter wise.
- It explains the solution of each question.
- If a question belongs to the NCERT book, then the app will also provide the page number and question number.
- Detailed explaining of each answer and solution is provided.
- Other possible cases of the same questions are also elaborated.
- It also provides the expected questions for the upcoming NEET exam.
- It will also provide the attempt and accuracy analysis of students.
How to download NEET Challenge App
- You can visit the play store app from your mobile phone and search for the app in the search box.
- As an alternative, you can also click the below given link which will take you to the app page.
- Now click on the download button and app will start downloading.
- Once the app is download, it will ask for installation permissions.
- Allow the app permissions and click on Install button.
- The app will be installed in your phone.
How to install NEET Challenger app on PC
- Download and install any android emulator in your device.
- Once the installation process is over, Double click on the Emulator launch icon.
- Now open the play store and login using your Gmail account.
- Now follow the above given procedure to download and install app in your PC.
How to use NEET challenge app
- Open the app and click on the register button.
- Now select the grades which you belong and sign in.
- After the sign in, select the subjects from the list.
- After that, select a particular chapter and you will see the questions which were asked in last 10 years.
If the students have any questions related to the NEET app, please leave a question in the comment box.