National Testing Abhyas App for PC & Mobile is launched by the HRD minister to provide aspirants with JEE NEET mock tests for free. As there is a nationwide lockdown, the Indian Government has taken many effective steps to make sure that the students do not get affected by it.
National Testing Abhyas App
To ensure a better education government has launched various schemes and apps. Sh. Ramesh Pokhriyal (The Union HRD Minister) has launched an app named National Testing Abhyas app. The app is launched to help the aspirants of JEE Main and NEET exam. The students can attempt the online mock tests using this app.
As we know that the students are now able to attend the coaching classes so the National Testing Abhyas app was launched by the officials. All the coaching institutes are closed due to the lockdown in the country. This app will provide the chance to attempt the free mock tests for JEE and NEET exam.
The HRD Minister launched the app through this official twitter handle. We wrote that he is getting multiple requests about the preparation of competitive exams. He added that he have ordered NTA to create an app that will help the students to prepare for the exam.
National Testing Abhyas App features
This app will help the aspirants to prepare for the JEE and NEET exam from their homes. The best features of the app are given as:
- The app has the video explaining the feature, The students will be able to have three to four hours of mock tests daily at any time according to their will.
- Students will be able to keep a track of their daily performance both section wise and subject wise.
- Once you are finished with the mock test, the app provides you all the correct answers with the proper explanation for each question.
- You can track the time you have spent on a particular topic and improve it using the app.
- The App is available for all Android devices and soon will be available for the iOS devices also.
|JEE Main Important links|
|NEET Important links|
How to install National Testing Abhyas App in Mobile
- Go to the play store and search for the National Testing Abhyas app in the search bar.
- The app will appear, click on the Install Now button and the app will be installed.
- Open the app and create your student account.
- Start taking the mock tests.
The download link for the app is given below and you can install it in your device. If you have any questions related to this app, please leave a comment in the box below.