इग्नू यूनिवर्सिटी के असाइनमेंट सबमिट करने की लास्ट डेट 15 जून है। लास्ट डेट, प्रक्रिया को जानने के लिए लेख को पूरा पढ़ें।
IGNOU Online Assignment Submission Link, Process, last date (15th June 2022) can be checked from here. Get the IGNOU Assignment submission process from here. As Coronavirus has spread across the country, all universities have decided to work online. IGNOU is one of the first universities to start the online submission of assignments. Therefore the univ decided to extend the assignment submission deadline. The students of IGNOU will have to submit the term end exam असाइनमेंट्स।
IGNOU Online Assignment Submission 2022
The Term End Exams are scheduled for June month and assignments for the same were to be submitted in March-April. So the officials have decided that the assignment submission should be made online. The IGNOU has released the official notice about the same and the students can submit the assignments online before 15 June 2022.
IGNOU has extended the assignment submission date to 30 June 2022. The students can submit the assignment online following the process given below.
Update on 12th April 2022: IGNOU has made it mandatory to submit the assignment online only. Offline assignments will not be accepted from now on.
What Do you need for IGNOU assignment submission
- A working Internet connection.
- A laptop, PC, or digital device to upload documents.
- A working email address.
- A PDF file containing your assignment. Like if there are an N number of questions in the assignment then all answers should be in a single PDF file.
- The first page of the assignment should carry details about the student.
How to Submit IGNOU Assignment Online?
- Login to your email service and compose a new mail from your registered email ID.
- Write the following information in the email.
- Name of the learner:
Regional Centre Code:
Study Centre Code:
Course Code(s) of attached assignments:
- Name of the learner:
- Upload the Scanned PDF assignment file in the email.
- Send the email to the Official Assignment Submission email address of the respective regional center which is given below.
- That’s all.
Email Address to Submit the Assignment
- RC Delhi2 – [email protected]
- RC Port Blair – [email protected]
- Check RC Bijapur – [email protected]
- RC Koraput – [email protected]
- RC Vijaywada – [email protected]
- पटना RC Patna – [email protected]
- RC Kolkata – [email protected]
- RC Ranchi – [email protected]
- दिल्ली RC Delhi-1 – [email protected]
- RC Jodhpur – [email protected]
- RC Karnal – [email protected]
- ओडिशा RC Bhubaneshwar – [email protected]
- RC Jorhat – [email protected]
- RC Noida – [email protected]
- Manipur RC Imphal – [email protected]
- RC Hyderabad – [email protected]
- RC Bangalore – [email protected]
- जम्मू RC Jammu – [email protected]
- RC Aligarh – [email protected]
- RC Siliguri – [email protected]
- जबलपुर RC Jabalpur – [email protected]
IGNOU Regional Centers Email Address
How to check the IGNOU Assignment Submission Status?
- Visit https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/StatusAssignment.ASP which is the official page to check the IGNOU Assignment Status.
- Enter your Nine digit enrollment number.
- Enter your Programme Code.
- Click on the Submit button and your assignment status will be displayed.
We hope that you are well and sound in this epidemic. Please stay at home and submit your assignments online.
|BA Time table 2022|
|B.Sc Time table 2022|
|BCom Time table 2022|
|B.ed Time table 2022|
|BCA Time table 2022|
|BBA Time table 2022|
|MA Time table 2022|
If you have any questions related to the IGNOU assignment submission then please leave a comment below.
As per the notification, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the univ decided to extend the assignment submission last date.