IGNOU Admission 2020 July Session BA Bsc Bed BCA Bcom MA MBA MCA MSW M.com M.ed last date, application form and other details are provided on this page. IGNOU has started the registration process for July session admissions. The admission for all the academic programs is open now. You may check the latest details related to the admission form, process, last date, documents and many others.
IGNOU Admission 2020
IGNOU Admission July 2020 session are started now and last date for the registration is 31st July 2020. Both India and international students can now apply using the admission window. If a student does not apply before the last date, the next admission application window will be available only for January 2021.
|IGNOU Admission process is started and you can check out other important links on this page.|
IGNOU Online Assignment Submisison
IGNOU TEE June 2020 Exam dates
IGNOU Revaluation form 2020
IGNOU Grade Card 2020
IGNOU Exam form 2020
IGNOU Date sheet 2020
IGNOU Result 2020
IGNOU is the perfect institution to pursue your education. The exam fee for IGNOU is also really economic for the students. Students can read this article to the end to get all the details related to admission in IGNOU.
IGNOU Admission Eligibility
The application must qualify the criteria to get admission in the Indira Gandhi Nation Open University. The qualification details for the same are given as:
Advanced Certificate: Applicant should have passed the 12th class exam or any other equivalent exam.
UG Courses: Application should have a 10th and 12th class pass certificate.
PG courses: Applicant Should have a Bachelor’s degree to get admission in PG Courses.
M.phil: Application should have a master’s degree with more than 55% score for General and 50% for other categories.
Ph.D: Applicant should have a master degree or M.phil degree with more than 55% marks.
IGNOU Offline Admission form 2020
If the aspirant wants to apply online then he/she need to download the IGNOU Prospectus form from the official website of IGNOU. After that, the applicant needs to fill all the details and submit the admission form to the regional center before the last date of admission.
Due to Covid-19, only a few centers are accepting the IGNOU offline application form. You will have to download and print the admission form. Once you have submitted the application form, you need to wait for the admission approval by the regional center.
IGNOU Online Admission form 2020
IGNOU Online registration for July Session is easier and faster. It will both save your time and money. You can register to the official IGNOU portal and fill all admission details on the portal itself.
Once you are done with the registration and filled the application form, you need to pay the online application fee. You can use any payment method available on the payment page.
- IGNOU Online Assignment Submisison
- IGNOU TEE June 2020 Exam dates
- IGNOU Revaluation form 2020
- IGNOU Grade Card 2020
- IGNOU Exam form 2020
- IGNOU Date sheet 2020
- IGNOU Result 2020
IGNOU Admission dates July Session 2020
The dates for the registration are already out and you can check them from below.
|Starting date of admission||1st June 2020|
|Last date of admission||31st July 2020|
|Online Course Commencement date||1st July 2020|
|Online Course exam date||14-15 Nov 2020|
IGNOU Admission document required
There are particular documents that are needed for admission. You can check the list below.
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Identity Card
- Birth Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Academic Certificate
- BPL Certificate
You can upload the scanned copies of these certificates while filling IGNOU Online application form July session 2020.
How to fill IGNOU Admission form July 2020
- Visit the official admission link which is given on this page.
- Create and account or login using the username and password which you have created earlier.
- You will be able to see a link labeled as “Register Online”. Click on the link.
- If you don’t already have a account, then register using your email and mobile number.
- Once you are logged in to the website, fill all the details in your admission form.
- Select the program in which you want to get admission.
- Fill each detail carefully and don’t make any spelling mistakes.
- Once all the details are filled, upload the photograph and signature.
- The declaration form will appear on the screen, check the box after reading all the details.
- You will now get a chance to revalidate your data and make the final submission.
- Now head to the fee payment and choose any method available on the payment page to pay the IGNOU admission form fee.
- Once your fee is submitted, wait for the confirmation message.
- Download the receipt and take a printout for future references.
If the applicant is facing any problem he/she can contact the authorities using the helpline numbers and also leave a comment in the box below.
Apply Online: Click Here
Student Registration Division (SRD)
Block – 3
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, India
Phone No. :011-29571302
Fax No. : 011- 29532686
E-Mail: [email protected]