IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online PO, Clerk Notification is out now. IBPS RRB vacancy, eligibility, dates, application process and fee is discussed here. On 30th June 2020, IBPS released the notification for the recruitment of Official Scale and Office Assistants. The online application for the recruitment will start from 1st July. As usual, The official website to apply online for the recruitment is ibps.in.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020
The exam for the Official Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant posts will be conducted online as per the schedule mentioned in the official notice. In this article, we have discussed in details, the application process, Exam fee, exam date, selection process, eligibility and all other details.
|IBPS has started to accept the applications for Officer Scale and Office Assistant posts. You may check below given links for more details.|
IBPS Exam calendar 2020
IBPS Exam result 2020
IBPS RRB Important dates 2020
|Starting date of application||1 July 2020|
|Last date of application||21 July 2020|
|Admit card release date||12 August 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||24 to 29 August 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||September/October 2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October 2020|
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: The applicant should possess any Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution. More details on the education eligibility are given in the official notification.
Age Limit (As of 1 July 2020)
- Official Assistant: 18-28 Years
- Officer Scale I: 21-40 Years
- Officer Scale II: 21-32 Years
- Officer Scale III: 18-30 Years
IBPS RRB Selection Process
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Officer Scale II, III:
- Single Exam
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
IBPS RRB Application Fee
|Post||General / OBC||SC/ ST/ PWD|
|Office Assistant||850 INR||180 INR|
|Officer Scale I||850 INR||180 INR|
|Officer Scale II||850 INR||180 INR|
|Officer Scale III||850 INR||180 INR|
How to Apply for IBPS RRB 2020
- First of all, Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in.
- Now click on the link “CRP for RRBs” from the homepage.
- Now click on the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-RRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II, III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-RRBs-OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” link.
- This will open the online application form of IBPS RRB exam.
- Now click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” link and enter the required information.
- Your registration number and password will be generated by the system and it will be displayed on the screen.
- Note down the registration number and password for further uses.
- The registration number and password will also be sent to your registered mobile number and email address.
- Now upload the Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and A hand written declaration as asked in the notification.
- Now enter all the details correct and submit the application for final registration.
- Go through the entered information before clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- The candidate will now be redirected to the Application fee payment page.
- Choose any payment method and pay the application fee.
This is how the aspirants can registered themselves for the IBPS RRB recruitment 2020.
If you have any questions related to the IBPS RRB exam then please leave a comment below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|