AMU School Admission 2021 Class 1, 6, 11 application form link can be checked here. Get AMU Class 1, 6, 11 admission form 2021 from here. Aligarh Muslim University has released the latest dates for school admission. You can download the form from the official website of Aligarh Muslim University.
- AMU School Admission 2021
- AMU School Admission Dates 2021-22
- AMU School application 2021 Class 1, 6, 11
- How to fill AMU School Application form 2021
- AMU school admission application fee 2021
- AMU School Admission Required Documents
- AMU School Admission Eligibility Criteria
- AMU School Admission Admit Card 2021
AMU School Admission 2021
To fill the AMU school application form, you will have to apply through the official website. Eligible students (or their guardians) can fill the admission form within the given time window. No application will be accepted after the last date and the registration link will also be disabled.
|AMU has invited the application for admission in Class 1, 6 and 11. Below given links may provide you with more details.
Govt Schemes for Students
AMU Admission Details
AMU School Admission Dates 2021-22
- The last date for admission in AMU school in classes 1, 6, 11 has been extended till 24 March 2021.
- If you submit your admission form by 24 March 2021, then you will not be charged any late fees.
- It will be mandatory to pay late fees in the applications to be filled after 24 March 2021.
- You can fill your Aligarh Muslim University School Admission Form by 31 March 2021 with late fees.
- You will be able to correct the error of the Aligarh Muslim University School Admission Form filled by you from April 2 to April 4, 2021.
AMU School application 2021 Class 1, 6, 11
Admission will be done by Aligarh Muslim University only on the basis of talent and marks. All the rules of eligibility will be strictly followed by the university. To get admission to Aligarh Muslim University, you have to fulfill all the eligibility conditions; otherwise, your form will be canceled. The last date of admission in AMU School Admission Form 2021-22 has been extended till March 24. To participate in AMU school admission, you must complete this form.
AMU has issued new guidelines. Each student has to fill his / her form carefully. If any error is found in the form you have filled, then you can correct your form between April 2 and April 4, 2021. You will be admitted on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance examination. The list of AMU shortlists candidates will be published on the official website. You can download your AMU School Admission Form 2021 from AMU’s official website. You can submit your form online from the link provided by us.
How to fill AMU School Application form 2021
For applying to AMU school application form, you have to fulfill the following conditions: –
- Each candidate has to have their passport size photo scanned in Jpg format with white background. Along with the photo, you will have to print your signature and left a thumb impression as well. Each file size should be between 20kb to 100kb.
- Each candidate has to provide his / her email address and mobile number.
- For online payment, you will have to provide your debit or credit card information.
- You have to give details of your qualification.
AMU school admission application fee 2021
- For admission to the first class, an application fee of Rs 500 will have to be submitted. After the last date, you have to pay 800 as of late fees.
- An application fee of Rs. 550 has been fixed for Class VII. 850 will be payable after the last date.
- For class 9, a fee of Rs 600 will be payable. After the last date, late fees will be 900.
AMU School Admission Required Documents
- Date of Birth certificate like: – Birth certificate of the candidate issued from Municipal Corporation / competent authority/copy of Passport/school last attended.
- If you have any marksheet, then a scanned copy of the same will have to be attached with the application.
- If you want to apply under a particular community or category, then you have to apply for a government-issued certificate.
AMU School Admission Eligibility Criteria
- for the first class: – As of 31 March 2021, the age of the candidate should be between 5 and 7 years. Candidates should be born between 01 April 2014 to 31 March 2016. (Combined both dates from 01 April 2014 to 31 March 2016)
- Education qualification: – 5th class certificate from any government-recognized school. Age limit: – As on 31 March 2021, the age of the candidate should be 10 to 12 years.
- for admission in class 9: – The candidate will have to submit his 8th class pass certificate for admission in class 9. The certificate should have been provided by a government-recognized institute. As on 31 March 2021, the age of the candidate should be 13 to 15 years.
AMU School Admission Admit Card 2021
Just as the application will be closed on the last date of application, the university will start preparing for your exam. You will be able to download your admit card from the official website. As you all know that the university will soon issue your AMU School Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card. For more information, you can visit the official website.
If you have any doubts or queries related to the AMU Admission 2021, Please leave a comment in the box below.
|Online Application link||Click Here|
|Admission Guide PDF||Download|
|Application form PDF||Download|